Friday, October 7, 2011

five for friday....

this is some sort of record, I'm telling you! three days in a row of blogging! a few fun friday facts....

1-tate is feeling much better today, thankfully. he has his eyes all the way open most of the time and has some spunk back.

2-tom and I walked in the 'gotta start somewhere' walk today with a group from hy-vee. it was fun, except for the horrific winds...

3-I am wanting a new look for my etsy store and business card....I still love what I have, just wanting a fresh, new look. thinking red, aqua, mustard yellow and gray...thoughts/opinions?

4-in the past month I have read of two Iowa teens being killed when their atv rolled over on them. this causes me to be anxious again and thankful at the same time. john was SO incredibly lucky. thank you, doug!

5-happy that ashton figured up her RAI score and it is high enough (by alot!) to apply at the u of iowa. I just wish the college wasn't five long hours away....

happy friday, everyone! leave me a comment with your five for friday!

No comments: