Wednesday, October 19, 2011

family pictures....

last saturday, we got the whole family together for some family pictures. we had SO much fun with whitney and she is so awesome at her hobby (seriously, not even her full time job!) as you can see! (pics will enlarge if you click on them...)



the cousins having fun with leaves!



me, my mom and my sister, mindy.



the sisters, spouses, mom and dad



the whole group! (notice I'm not really smiling....I had just 'biffed' on a low spot in the weeds...surprised I don't still have some in my hair, on my lips...)




another shot of the cousins...after playing in the leaves! :)

so much fun and so many great memories to have forever!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Love all the pictures!!

Hbee68 said...

Gorgeous pics!!!

Shanna said...

Awesome pictures, love them!

Stacy said...

Very neat pics Lynn! You are right, Whitney is talented!!