Thursday, July 17, 2014

get to know me questions...

I always love reading these question and answer surveys on other blogs, so thought I would do the answering this time! :)

1. sweet or salty? salty

2. favorite color? PINK!

3. favorite animal? anyone that knows me in real life knows that I am a flamingo lover through and through!!

4. if you were given/won a million dollars, how would you spend it? both of my kids are in college (well, my son will be in 35 days) so the easy first answer is TUITION! :)

5. any tattoos or piercings? I have a flamingo (see number 3!) tattoo on my foot and I have my ears double pierced. nothing exotic over here! an interesting tidbit is that I rarely wear earrings in my bottom holes, but always wear the same earrings in my top holes-diamonds from my grandma's wedding ring.

6. are you a morning or a night person? hmmm…tough question! I don't stay up late but I do tend to wake up early. this is not by my choice and I don't really enjoy it, but sleeping in seems to be a thing of the past.

7. are you a collector of anything? I LOVE globes and have lots in various rooms of our house. I also have a precious moments collection in my grandpa and grandma's hutch, haven't added to that collection in awhile, but I do dust them periodically! :)

8. any bad habits? cracking my knuckles. so hard to break that habit, too.

9. favorite drink? I love a good fountain dr. pepper. preferably from mcdonalds. I don't like their food, but their pop is the bomb!

10.favorite song at the moment? happy by pharrell williams! and I have to really turn it up and sing along. :) that's a great visual, isn't it? you're welcome.

11. do you untie your shoes when you take them off? YES! it is a must!

12. favorite cereal? I don't eat it regularly, but I do like lucky charms!

13. do you still have your tonsils? (really?!) nope…I had those taken out when I was five. :)

14. mountain hideaway or beach house? definitely beach house.

15. what movie could you watch over and over and still love? easy…pretty in pink. my very favorite movie of all time. pretty woman is a close second.

want to play along? let me know you did so in the comments! :)

No comments: