Sunday, July 7, 2013

and the winner is....

True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:
Result:
225
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

and lucky number 225 is......Joan Corley Robbie!

Joan, please email me at dukefans@mchsi.com with your chain length preference (again, anything length is possible!) and your mailing address. you have until tuesday, july 9th at noon CST to email me and claim your prize! congrats!!

as I explained on Facebook, I will now move the winner announcement to this blog as I had someone leave a 'recommendation' (not quite sure why since obviously it wasn't a recommendation!) saying that basically my contests were 'rigged'. so I will post here with a copy and paste of the box from random.org so everyone will know it is OFFICIAL and me not just RANDOMLY choosing who I WANT to win. I am not quite sure how rebecca knows who my past customers are....(maybe ESP?!), but I have had a TON of winners that were not customers UNTIL they won a giveaway and a whole FILE full of those winners who could attest to that. I will further address this with rebecca and if anyone else wants to discuss my OHD giveaways with me, feel free to convo me thru my etsy store-www.oakhilldesigns.etsy.com!

be sure to watch for this fun piece to be listed in my store just as soon as joan claims her prize and I get it stamped and sent out to her!

enjoy your sunday all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm one of those customers....after winning a necklace I have bought 2 custom necklaces and I love them all! I did not know about Oakhill Designs before that first contest, and I found that contest through a shared post by a friend.

Anonymous said...

I'm Joan!!!! I am so excited! I love Oak Hill Designs!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I won a contest before I purchased. I love your products and know you to be a generous business with integrity. I am sorry for the disturbance that person's comment caused.