Thursday, August 23, 2012

and the winner is......

#7 stephanie wittrock! you are the lucky winner of the gold heart washer! please email me at dukefans@mchsi.com with washer winner in the subject line.


thank you to all that entered! did you check out the newest pics that I just posted to Facebook? love that copper cup-so dainty and cute!

and I just have to say....everytime I pull up the blog and see the 'she's a hawkeye now' title, I think of that pull-ups commercial-I'm a big kid now. does anyone else? nope? that's what I thought...I'm just weird like that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simρly wіsh to ѕау your article
is as astounԁіng. The clеarness
іn your post iѕ just ѕpeсtacular
and i cаn assume уou аre an expert on
this subject. Fine with youг permisѕiоn lеt
me to grаb yоur RSS feed tο
κeeρ up to dаte with fοrthcoming post.
Тhаnks a mіllion anԁ please keep uρ the gratіfying worκ.


My web sіtе :: premature ejaculation pills